Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haack66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 03:43 PM
    How do I know if my rabbit has a cold?
    How do I know if my rabbit is sick? It is a kion head. She is named primrose and she has a runny nose.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2012, 09:33 AM
    If she has a runny nose and goopy eyes than she most likely has an upper respiratory infection.

The "exotic" animals need veterinary attention must sooner than cats and dogs.. So you need to go to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a firt time rabbit and is a rabbit OK in the weather where I live? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've looked in book and the internet and I've nothing I would like to know if I could keep a rabbit outside in when its warm and then bring him in when its cold because I'm afraid the weather where I live is to cold for him:confused:

Outside rabbit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I keep my rabbit outside where it runs around freely. In the last two days it seems to disappear then reappears the next day only for a short while. I was just wondering could it be burrowing itself somewhere or escaping and coming home. I haven't heard of rabbits going into hibernation. ...

When is it too cold for a Rabbit to be outside? [ 6 Answers ]

We are new to owning a rabbit. Our rabbit is about 8 Months Old and lives in a hutch on our deck. We are concerned about the temperature dropping tonight. We have another cage that is in our garage and wanted to know when we should move the rabbit into the garage. We Live in Delaware. We...

New rabbit [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new mini lop the pet store said he is about 7 weeks old. I have been trying to litter train him. He is doing really well but when he gets onto the couch with me or my boyfriend he always pees and poops on the couch. Is this becoming a habit and if so how do we break him of this so he...

My rabbit [ 1 Answers ]

;) hello, My rabbit is called dillie dolli and she won't let me put my hand in her cage. She lunges for my hand and it's the same when I am feeding her . What shall I do ? Also can I cliker train her to do stuff. :rolleyes: Thank you Tiny Rue:cool:

View more questions Search