Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amnw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 08:53 AM
    I want some assistance in my master theses
    HI
    I am graduate student in Computer science, I work as teacher in IT section in university

Now I want to prepare my theses , but I am so confuse which the useful subject in IT to research on it , I want someone to help me to know what the sections of IT , and what the useful section in this time in the world, if there are onther useful researches in other computer science sections what are these?

Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 7, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Why not do a study on the impact of increasing internet access to students concerning the quality of their schoolwork and the increase in plagiarism.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial assistance [ 2 Answers ]

First I want to preface my question by acknowledging that I know I am not the only one experiencing difficulty during these times. My husband and I have been struggling since 12/99 when his company laid him off. He is 57 and it has been hard for him to find a decent paying job; I am 50 and had...

Chemistry Problem Need Assistance [ 4 Answers ]

I am a parent who just read this in my daughter math book I am lost can someone help me in the right dirrection. A chemical formula shows the ratio of atoms in a substance. The formula for carbon dioxide is CO2. This means carbon dioxide has 1 atom of carbon (C) for every 2 atoms of oxygen...

Assistance required. Am I nuts? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Folks. Please forgive me if I get any of the etiquette wrong as this is my first post so please forgive me. I feel, somewhat silly for even asking this but I am hoping one of your readers can give me some indications. As I am beginning to feel I maybe psychic. Incidentally you lot are the...

Not sure how they got theses answers. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am taking a practice test and I have no idea why it came to be this answer can someone explain it to me. How many significant figures should be reported for the difference between 235.7631 and 235.57? The answer was 2. Why is that, I would expect it to have at least 5 sig figs. ...

View more questions Search