Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scalderone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Looking for movie about a rich mom trying to get a girl out of her sons life.
    Movie involving engaged couple in car accident, in critical condition. His mother tells him his girlfriend died. She also makes a deal with the girl telling her that she will have her face reconstructed if she never sees her son again. She also gives her a new name and moves her to a different location. She is a photographer and while he is on travel recognizes photography so similar to his girlfriends. He finally realizes it is his girlfriend when they both end up in the same place as he had asked her to marry him. This movie is 15 to 20 years old...
    Nd whom
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 25, 2012, 04:33 AM
    The Promise (1979)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-in-law has life insurance on sons life. [ 15 Answers ]

Can my mother-in-law benefit from her sons death? He passed away last November, 2010 leaving a widow and 4 children? She had 2 policies on him. Can I fight her on this?

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

Movie where little girl is taken and mom looks for her [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember this movie I saw years ago where this little girl gets lost or kidnapped in the woods or something after a school play she was in. her mom tries looking for her and goes slightly crazy or something. I remember there is something about a song or phrase with apples in it...

Life for a rich person in 19th century [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what life would be like for someone wealthy living in New York during the 19th century, the more detail the better! Please and thank you :)

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

View more questions Search