Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swalker46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Finding people in accra ghana
    I am looking for Barrister Paul Manson, Esq. I have gone through the barrister list of Accra he is not there. Need some help please to see if he is in fact legitimate.
    Thanks.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 11:30 PM
    Let me guess. He sent you an email telling you he wants to give you a lot of money?
    Chico_666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 03:54 PM
    I received a similar E-mail from my brother who sent me this..

".., I hv never faced such as this as this is a very turning point in my life . you won't believe. Just I want you to help as because there are several reasons. Out of which mainly the difficulties to across from Bangladesh. I'll send you back within two working weeks . now pls help me if you can. I need you to xpress money gram to Ghana in favour of barrister Paul Manson. Details I Will give immediately. This is my life concern and pls help me by tomorrow. I am giving you word that I will repay back within two weeks. What you need to do xpress money gram of $2500 dollar to Paul Manson on my favour pls. He will do all needful in favour of us fighting a win over in our case. You most obediently ....."

Is he scamming me or me Brother.. Iguess ultimately me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 04:35 PM
    He's scamming whoever is stupid enough to send him the money.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2014, 04:39 PM
    I can't write this any bigger SCAM!!
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jul 2, 2014, 04:41 PM
    Rest assured if someone you don't know is asking for money or is going to give you
    money, you have wound up on that person's "sucker list". Hit the Delete Button, fast.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 2, 2014, 05:56 PM
    Either one of you or even both of you are being scammed...send nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Accra ghana scammer [ 25 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody has met a scammer named rosenine jackson from accra ghana? She poses as a girl who's dad is dead and mum is black she says she attends the university of Ghana she will give you her number and address and says she lives with mum and brother. She starts small and then...

Looking people in accra ghana [ 7 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this person really lives in Accra Ghana here name is Adama Aziz

Women in accra ghana [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ray... I live in philadelphia pa, I have met a women on line and she is from accra ghana, No don't get me wrong... I know all about the scams from that part of west africa!! I know all about when they ask for money!! But I need some real advice!! And maybe some one can help!! She...

Visit accra ghana [ 1 Answers ]

I am palestinian have passport from palestine I want visit ghana but no empassy in my country so can some one do visa for me and stamp the visa in airport accra

View more questions Search