Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rona Mosha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 07:59 PM
    How do you make make a floating chinese lanterns?
    I want to make this,give me some information.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 08:02 PM
    You don't make them, you buy them but they are somewhat costly for what they seem to actually be worth.
    In Vakas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Basically all you do is make a hot air balloon: an envelope to hold air over a heat source.

I know in some places, you can buy kits to do this with a colored paper envelope. Or the site below has a description for how to make something similar on your own.

However, BE VERY AWARE of local fire regulations = you don't want to send a flaming balloon crashing into someone's house or start a wildfire, and end up in prison for it. And if you are a child, do this only under the supervision of a responsible adult. The floating lanterns is very enjoyable. You will find more information in here about floating Chinese lanterns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does chinese herbs make dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a very light brown [ 2 Answers ]

Will chinese herbs make my dark brown eyes change to hazel or just a lighter brown color

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

View more questions Search