Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turtle143 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Photoscape or Paint.net?
    I can't decide if I should download paint.net or photoscape.org so like which do you think is a better program.And can either of them make a gif from any YouTube videos or videos from my files? Because I've been looking for a program that is able to do that. If neither can do you suggest any kind of program that can make gifs and edit pictures like paint.net or photoscape.org.

Check out some similar questions!

Will an oil-based paint cover a latex paint? [ 4 Answers ]

Will an oil-based cover a latex ceiling paint? I have a customer that had some ceilings painted and there is now moisture damage showing through the paint. Will an oil-based sealant/primer (such as kilz or pro-bloc) adhere to the latex painted ceilings?

Determining net loss/net income from the end of period spreadsheet [ 3 Answers ]

In the end of period spreadsheet/worksheet for the current year, the Debit total is $436,700 and the credit total is $523,550. What is the amount of net loss or net income in preparing the income statement from the end-of-period spreadsheet?

Is there any reason to paint the ceiling with paint when the white primer looks good? [ 4 Answers ]

I just finished putting up new drywall and sprayed a white primer on the ceiling - 2 coats. The ceiling looks good and I'm trying to decide if I really need to paint the ceiling now or can I just leave the primer as it is?

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.