Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberlypriego Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Period
    Hi I'm 28 years old I rarely get a period maybe once every 2 to 3 months and I started bleeding 2 days ago it is so heavy I cannot function it bright red and very very heavy I have to change tampons (super) every twenty to thirty minutes blood clots are average in size but it doesn't smell like period and there is no sign of slowing down or stopping
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 23, 2012, 01:40 PM
    I would see your gyno asap. Is it possible you were pregnant? Blood clots and heavy bleeding could be miscarriage.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 01:41 PM
    I agree with the exception that it could be many things, only a proper exam and testing will know for sure
    Kimberlypriego Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Pregnancy is extremely rare for me I tried for 4 years and nothing one day 3 years ago bam pregnant my daughter is now 3 and since having her my husband and I don't use protection because I want another baby but its been 3 years and nothing
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 23, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Yea, make an appointment with the Dr. you want to make sure it's not something serious

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

View more questions Search