Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RESA1024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Vaginal Bleeding for 16 days now.
    Hi! I am 30 years old and have 2 kids who are 4 and 2(years old). I had intercourse right at the beginning of my period which was around midnight on July 28th. My period ended August 2nd. It was a normal period started light, got heavy, and tapered off until it was gone. On August 8th, I noticed brown discharge on my underwear so I put a panty liner on. Every so often when I would urinate, there would be some brown blood when I wiped. It seemed to go away and come back. Sometimes it would be a full day or two that I would have no spotting at all. Occasionally it would get a little bit heavier, but definitely not enough to soak a pad, maybe about 1/3 of a panty liner. Although not really putting into consideration that I may be pregnant, I took a pregnancy test on July 16th,July 18th, and July 20th. I figured that if by some rare chance I conceived while on the first day of my period, I should be able to get a positive hpt by now. Needless to say, they all came back negative. It is now July 23rd and I am still having brown spotting. There have only been a few times when I saw some red or pink blood mixed with the brown. I don't really have pains, except for mild cramping about 2 days ago while I was eating. The brown discharge is odorless, and I am also not taking any birth control pills. I am worried that it may be something serious. My regular period is due on the 27th of August. I have been tracking my cycles and the shortest cycle length I've had is 26 days and the longest has been 33 days... my normal cycles are usually 29 or 30 days. I have always been regular with my menstrual cycles, so the two times I got pregnant... I was able to know right away. I am just lost with what is going on with me right now. Please Help!
    ICANANSWERIT100 Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2012, 07:28 PM
    If this gets worse than a few drops of brown blood, like for example, if you feel dizzy , nauseous or faint, get help and call 9-1-1. best of like, be safe now :D
    Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bleeding Or Vaginal Discharge Am I Sick? PLEASE HELP ME! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and on Friday 1/27/2012 I went to go use the bathroom when I wiped I found this clear jelly-like substance with blood on the paper. Again today 1/29/2012 the same thing happened but the color changed too a very light yellow still with blood. The blood isn't heavy it just looks like...

Vaginal Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing unusual vaginal bleeding for six months and would like to get advice in regards to my situation. I do not have insurance or income, I am a stay at home mother with a disabled husband...

I was 9 days late, and then I started bleeding really heavy for 2 days w [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I was 9 days late, and then I started bleeding really heavy for 2 days with lots of pain. The 3 days the period was gone as well as the cramps. My period are normally very regular and they last 5 days. Could I be pregnant or have another issue.I did a pregnancy test and it was...

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

View more questions Search