Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 23, 2012, 12:37 PM
    35 weeks pregnant.. painting and the fumes
    Hello,
    I'm 35 weeks pregnant and the other day I walked into work to find that they started painting. I told my boss that I couldn't breath it in and left within 5 min. They had no problem with me not being there during the painting, but they want me to come into work about 12 hrs (maybe less) after they finishing painting this weekend. I'm nervous about breathing the fumes and that it may still have a smell after just 8-12 hrs of drying. Can this affect the baby? I only have a few weeks left of work before I have the baby so I have a lot of last min stuff I need to finish but I don't want to put my baby in harms way. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Could doctor/ultrasound be wrong? Am I 11 weeks or really 14 weeks pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My periods come between the 18th and 20th of the month. I definitely had a period Feb. 18, 2012, I don't remember for sure if I had one in March, and I definitely didn't have one in April. According to online pregnancy calculators if I had my last period Feb. 18 then I conceived around March 3 and...

Fumes from dry polyurethane in house when pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

I am due to move into a new house this weekend. We went by tonight and it smelled really awful because a week ago they put a coat of polyurethane on the hardwood floors. I am 10 weeks pregnant. How long do you think I need to wait until I can safely move in?

1 to 3 weeks pregnant according to a blood test but I think I should be 5 weeks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 21 years old and recently I took 3 at home pregnancy tests all came up positive instantly. So I went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy and he did a urine and blood test both positive... my question is my blood test showed that I was 1 to 3 weeks pregnant. And that doesn't make sense...

12 weeks pregnant with diarrhea since 4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Is this normal and will it go away? It happens almost everyday or sometimes right after I eat. This is my fourth pregnancy and this has never happened to me before. My diet is healthy (not a lot of greasy foods) I eat meat, dairy, fruits and veggies. Not taking a prenatal vitamin so it is not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.