Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaeltaylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 12:14 PM
    How can one tell if a ghanian passport is fake?
    I really like a woman from ghana I have seen her on cam so I know she is real and I would like to know what are the requirements for bringing her here to the united states and what is the cost for all of this? And how can I tell what is fake and what is real as far as passports and visas?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2012, 12:33 PM
    When she starts asking for sums of cash via Western union, or similar, THEN you know it's a scam.
    Until then enjoy the ride..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are requirements for a Ghanian passport and visa [ 2 Answers ]

What exactly is required for a Ghanian resident to obtain a passport and visa to the U.S.A. And Their related costs for each item

How do I find out if a passport is genuine or not of a ghanian women [ 17 Answers ]

I wonder if anybody could tell me ,how do I check the true identity of a girl in ghana ,we have been chatting for over a year now and she wants to come to england and marry me ,but with all the fake ,that's going on in ghana I want to be 100% sure she's genuine

Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have someone I really like... I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID? I hope you can help me thank you... http://g-international.net/passportpeter.jpg I really hope you can give me a clue

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

View more questions Search