Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceb0196 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Can you get pregnant a week after giving birth?
    There was no intercourse, and I got off before he ejaculated.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 08:44 AM
    If there was no "intercourse" what was it ? And what were you doing>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant after 7 weeks of giving birth? [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex about 3 times using condom and I am exclusively breast feeding. My baby is 7 weeks old. I had a c section. Sometimes I get headaches and now fever, is this a sign of pregnancy and my breast are sometimes engorged?

Pregnant within 2 months of giving birth? [ 4 Answers ]

I gave birth to my daughter on April 30 of this year. My husband and I waited 5 weeks before we had sex again due wanting to heal properly. At that point we started using condoms since birth control pills messed up my hormones too much last time and we had a difficult time getting pregnant. But...

If you become pregnant on mirena what are the chances of giving birth [ 1 Answers ]

If you become pregnant on mirena will it show up in a at home test? Or do you have to have a blood test?

Pregnant/giving birth/false [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Im new to this but I thought if it helps others it might help me. My cat use to be so skinny and ate like an average cat and a few weeks ago she started eating a lot, I don't over feed her, I give her the right amount but she keeps on asking for more food everyday. I thought I would just...

Bleeding heavily 10 week after giving birth [ 2 Answers ]

I had my third child 10 weeks ago and bled the normal amount afterwards, my next period was absolutely normal and now I've just got my second one and its extremely heavy to the point of soaking clothes and its bright red I'm not sure what to do about it! :confused:

View more questions Search