Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bighousenurse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:22 AM
    Looking for a movie title with the word "Richie" in it from late 70's to early 80's
    I am looking for a movie about a teenage boy using illegal pills and the struggle between his parents and him about it, especially his father and him. The boy's name was "Richie" in the movie, he had a secret room in his closet behind the wall that he would go into to use drugs and listen to music. The movie ends with Richie getting killed by a car. This movie was on a major TV network like ABC, NBC, or CBS back in the late 1970's to early 1980's. I was thinking it starred Robbie Benson as Richie, but I cannot find anything on it. Thanks for the help!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 23, 2012, 03:20 PM
    The Death of Richie (1977)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"I am looking for title to an adult movie from the 70's or 80's" [ 0 Answers ]

My grandfather lent this movie to me. In the movie, two women build their own sex robot they called Monster. They complete all kinds of tests to ensure they have everything right. The robot wears the women out and they pass out. He leaves the apartment and goes on the hunt for other women. I do not...

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

Movie title from the late 70's early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

Bear with me, my memory is kind of sketchy. Back in the late 70's or early 80's I saw a movie about a family (possibly a futuristic family), that had a large sheet of glass separating them from a group of lions. I believe that the man was killed in the end, by one of the lions. Does anyone know...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

View more questions Search