Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 10:44 PM
    Hurt my foot or toe not sure
    The other day I joking around and I was trying to kick off my flip flop and get it into my room. I wasn't able to do that because when I tried to kick my foot hit a wine holder thing. The wine holder is made of medal and when I struck it my toes just hurt not my whole foot. All of my toes feel fine, I'm able to bend them. The only thing that is wrong is the bone below my toe is sore. It only hurts when I touch it and there is a light blue bruise that is starting to become worse. My question is the bone broken or just really bruised? Thank you
    ICANANSWERIT100 Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2012, 07:33 PM
    Probably just real bruised, not your exact case, but I have hit my toe on a metal table, if you feel concerned, go see your doctor. Good luck to you.
    Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on right foot side near little toe [ 2 Answers ]

I am having pain on the right foot on the side of the little toe just passed the base of it. The pain is on the side and the bottom side of the same spot. When I have my shoes on at times it feels like something is in my shoe. I can see some swelling but just hard like the other side but this one...

Foot pain on the bottom of foot with a knot right below my little toe [ 1 Answers ]

My pain is on my right foot on the bottom. There's a knot on the ball just below the 3 and 4th toe. It is very painful to the touch.

Foot and toe cramps [ 1 Answers ]

What causes cramping in the toes and arch of the feet? This happens a lot and when relaxed and/or moving the feet around. It affects mostly the 2nd, 3rd and 4th toes and the arch. L

Why does my big toe hurt? [ 3 Answers ]

My big toe hurts! Sometimes my big toe throbs, and really hurts. I broke it like 15 years ago, but I haven't hurt it since. When it hurts, sometimes it makes my whole leg hurt... anyone know why?

View more questions Search