Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sali0731 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Dog's strange behavior
    My Maltese dog has been acting strange the last 3 nights. She has been restless, walks back an forth, wants to near me at all times, wants to be held and petted. Last night I noticed she was panting and tonight she was shivering when I picked her up. Should I be concerned?
    mouth runner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Yes u should clearly something or somebody is putting her in that position so that's probably 1 of the resones or she feels like she needs more than enough of attantion. But u might want to take her to a vet
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2012, 07:04 AM
    Is she spayed?

If not, when was her last heat cycle?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange behavior [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a female young cat (just became one year old). I got her from the asiel when she was about 7 mounts old. She came from a family with another animal and they had to give her away because the two animals couldn't get along. She adapted quite quickly. She was in the beginning...

Strange behavior [ 9 Answers ]

We have 17 cats that get along pretty well. Once in a while there is a fight but one of our cats Chester who is about 5 years old is acting strange around Jackson, about 1 year old. It seems every time the 1 year old mewos or is vocal the 5 year old jumps on the one year old back and bites his...

My dog's weird behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Wonce and a while when my dog (west Highland Terrier) is playing with his stuffed toy he does this. First he gets a good grip, stays still and starts moving his front paws up and down until I call him. Does it matter or is it just a habbit?

New house, new baby, dog's behavior changed [ 4 Answers ]

We just moved into a new house, and are expecting a new baby in a couple months. Our mini-daschund has been acting different lately - hiding under beds, won't get in her crate when I tell her to, and I have to stand next to her so she eats. She has to be by my side at all times (more than usual)....

Strange behavior [ 5 Answers ]

Why would our 8mo old female dachshund puppy suddenly urinate on my husband in the middle of the night? She has been housebroke for at least 4 mo. Loves both of us. Is not a problem and well behaved otherwise. This has happened only one other time when she was very young. Thank you, sharon

View more questions Search