Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mp091809 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Sick 3 year old
    My three year old began running fever last night. She is resting good, drinking lots and having normal stools. I have give her Tylenol every four hours. Could she still be cutting teeth or could it be a summer cold that needs to run its course?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mp091809 View Post
    My three year old began running fever last night. She is resting good, drinking lots and having normal stools. I have give her Tylenol every four hours. Could she still be cutting teeth or could it be a summer cold that needs to run its course?

I have a three year old step Grandson. I'd be on the phone with the Pediatrician. She's been running a fever for 24 hours, despite tyleonol every 4 hours?

I'd call the Pediatrician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick 7 year old [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old daughter has had green stools for over 4 days, she now complaining of abdominal pain and nausea.

7 year old been sick on and off all day [ 2 Answers ]

My little boy who's 7 years old has been sick all day when he eats or drinks. He's been sleeping off and on all day and had a touch of the runs. Do you think he has the flu or a bug? Am I doing something wrong, because I keep giving him water and he's a bit hot.

10 year old sick cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My 10 year old cat began today acting strange and unwell. He was not wanting to go out, lethargic, and has half open eyes. Then he began walking in counter-clockwise circles with some unstability in his back legs. I don't know what to do.

Sick 1 1/2 year old h tzu [ 2 Answers ]

My shih tzu has been puking sick for 4 days. She wags her tail and seems like she is OK but at night she has been getting sick. She has been in heat.

2 year old dog is sick [ 1 Answers ]

My plott hound/lab has the following symptoms: Constant swallowing Slightly enlarged heart Fever High white blood count Heart murmer Light vomiting, white/pink foamy fluid She eats good, but does not have her usual energy

View more questions Search