Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1Ellen1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Can you get a deed for mineral rights separate from deed for surface rights
    Can you get a deed for mineral rights separate from the deed for the property or surface rights and what is the process. Do you need an attorney to do so or can it be accomplished through the local courthouse.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 22, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Yes a property owner, can sell mineral rights or even air rights separately. Any sale of property rights would be better off done with an attorney's help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deed with rights of survivorship vs Warranty deed [ 1 Answers ]

I am enquiring about the course of action that I should follow since a Warranty Deed has been filed on a joint owned property in just one owners name without the other owners knowledge or approval?

Deed for mineral rights [ 1 Answers ]

My mother had deeded (& recorded) a 1/3 interest in mineral rights on 200 acres (in Fayette Co,Pa she inherited this from our father), conveying her interest to my sister & myself, with a life interest to her, in 1985. How easy will this be to get this in our name now that she has passed or does...

Is there a way out of a warranty deed?and if so how and what rights [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get out of a warranty deed and what rights do I have

Deed rights [ 3 Answers ]

My mother is on the deed to my house but not on the mortgage can she force the sale of our house or sue us to buy her out? Does being on the deed automatically give her 50%of profits if she has paid nothing onto it?

View more questions Search