Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jtobessie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Owing bank money
    I had credit card when I lived in australia with a bank there while on a holiday visa. I left 18 months ago without paying back. At this time there was about 7000aud on the card. If I was to return to Oz would I be tracked down for this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 04:33 PM
    I am surprised they have not tracked you down in another country? But if it was 7000, and you have all the late fees, most likely legal fees, I would guess it is at least 10,000 or more now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owing a bank money [ 5 Answers ]

The bank put 8000 into my account I spent it, 2 months later they came back for their money that's already gone, what will happen can I go to jail for this?

Owing money in another country? [ 0 Answers ]

I lived in canada for two years and had a credit card. When I left I was owing $2000 on it but continued to pay if out when I arrived home in australia. Its been about a year and a half since my last payment and as u can imagine the interest has brought the amount up to $3500. And now I want to...

Will I end up owing money to the IRS? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a student worker for my university. I am not a part of the work study program. They do not take out ANY taxes.

Owing me money for the rent I am a student [ 1 Answers ]

I paid for the rent in london first installement $475, however I need to chande different program and had to move and leave in a Residence. Im leasing contract was that I am responsible to find someone on my spad, I did it. And now the girl doesn't like to pay me Owing money. I tried to contact...

Some of these people are in so much trouble owing money [ 2 Answers ]

It gets tiresome but I love to help. Collection agencies buy each other out, add their pro rated interest fee and by the time they try to collect from an individual the amount is alrrady 75 or +++++ % more then they borrowed. I have been through this, through no fault of my own and fought them...

View more questions Search