Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strube6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Help with my Antique Ward's Supreme Reversible Long Shuttle Electric Sewing Machine
    I have a Ward's Supreme Reversible Long Shuttle Electric Sewing Machine. On the plate that is on the top of the machine says Model-R. I have yet to even find this machine on the internet and no one person can help me. All I'm wanting is to know the year and how I can find needles for it. She runs and looks beautiful and is better than any new machine I have ever owned. I have the original manual, but can not find any information on it. It has been going on 4 months that I have been searching for any info and I am to the point of giving up. Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light on this situation.
    Thank You,
    Ashley Strube
    baggy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Montgomery Ward's VS sewing machines were made by the National Sewing Machine Company. The Model R means it sews in reverse; National was the first to develop this ability in the States. National went under circa 1954.
    Naddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 04:00 PM
    Hi Ashley

I just bought a 1940 Wards Reversible Sewing machine, in a wooden antique carrying case.

Have been searching for a manual for it. Would you be able to copy yours for me and either send it or email it to me.

My email address is [email protected]
    Or [email protected].

Hope you get this. And thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique montgomery ward electric sewing machine w/cabinet [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone please estimate the value of a Montgomery Ward Cabinet Electric Sewing Machine with the following numbers C84 NS 4668A... or 32/19027? Thanks, Jim

Antique White Rotary electric sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have an antique white rotary sewing machine Motor # 294160 and serial # PR 3319644. Can you tell me what year this is and if it is worth any money. I do not plan on selling it as it has been in my family for many years. I would also like to know where I can get it fixed.

AB466320 sewing machine is a vintage or antique singer sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

how could we identify an antique or vintage sewing machine?

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine. [ 0 Answers ]

We have a 1949 Westinghouse electric 'the free' Long bobbin rotary sewing machine that has been in a garage for some fifteen years. The outside itself needs some work, but we will clean the dust aand cobwebs off. Any idea on how much this is worth?

Antique Electric Singer Sewing Machine [ 5 Answers ]

I bought and old Singer sewing machine at an auction. It is electric and is in the original wooden case, it works great but I am having trouble finding any information on it. I have found similar ones w/a lot more fancy work on them but not this model, the Serial Number is AH782181. Does anyone...

View more questions Search