Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    everlong Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Trying to find an old anime title
    This is a longshot. I'm trying to find the title of an anime I saw when I was little. It was propably an anime from the 80's or 90's. There were many women in a spaceship trying to find a planet. Also a little boy or baby. I don't remember much but there was one scene, where the women found this planet and the baby started growing fast and became a man and I think he kissed one of the women. Sorry I haven't got more information. I was very little and I cannot remember.

Aug 22, 2012, 02:23 PM
    I forgot to say it was an anime movie not series
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 25, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Try,.

Gall Force: Eternal Story

-view promo-

---

Aug 25, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Try,...

Gall Force: Eternal Story

-view promo-

---
    I think that's it! Thank you so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Anime film title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There I am trying to recall an anime I watched in the late 80's and would love to track down and was hoping someone could help me find the title with the little I remember. What I vaguely remember is that there was this orphan boy whose father build a robot that he and few friends would...

70 -80 anime title [ 1 Answers ]

OK so it was on dvd the cover had a little demon like dude on a weird looking osterage thing It had like a one word title about an apocoliptic future yada yada yada ? If anyone know the answer you rock hard Thanks :cool:

Title of anime [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of an anime I watched when I was little. It was japanese in late 80's or early 90's and I clearly remember some kind of creature in a swamp with fog. The creature had wings like a bat's, very long muzzle and it's color was like deep green... I'm not sure but I think there...

View more questions Search