Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladysbugs Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Sep 1, 2012, 11:23 AM
    Sorry that your so perfect which is hard in this world no one is as for calling me a thif I'm not and never was before I be
    Came ill I was nurse helping others
    As well my background check is clean trying to explain it was a misunderstand this sight not for help its for People saying stuff and point I thought I would get some help its for people whom have notbi.g to do but judge other to feel better about themselves
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysbugs View Post
    Sorry that ur so perfect whic is hard in this world no one is as for calling me a thif I'm not and never was before I be
    Came ill I was nurse helping others
    As well my background check is clean trying to explain it was a misunderstand this sight not for help its for People saying stuff and point I thought I would get some help its for people whom have notbi.g to do but judge other to feel better about themselves

Never said I was perfect - what I said is that I don't have any "webs in my closet," and I've never been charged with stealing anything nor have I ever stolen anything.

A thief is someone who steals. The legal system has called you a thief.

No one is judging you - you asked for LEGAL ADVICE and you got it.

You were a Registered Nurse? Where? For that matter, what does that have to do with anything?

By the way I find that very difficult to believe.

Sep 1, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Never said I was perfect - what I said is that I don't have any "webs in my closet," and I've never been charged with stealing anything nor have I ever stolen anything.

A thief is someone who steals. The legal system has called you a thief.

No one is judging you - you asked for LEGAL ADVICE and you got it.

You were a Registered Nurse? Where? For that matter, what does that have to do with anything?

By the way I find that very difficult to believe.
    New York for yeArs then I became ill with stomach cancer which I been fighting for yeArs
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2012, 11:34 AM
    new York for yeArs then I became ill with stomach cancer which I been fighting for yeArs

I'm actually in NY. I do not believe, judging on your spelling, punctuation, thought process, that you ever were an RN.

Sorry.

Your legal question has been answered. If you have no other questions I'm going to suggest that this thread be closed.

You brought up the subject about karma and the store employees. You believe that karma will take care of them. Karma is basically that a person is rewareded or punished according to his/her deeds. You have stomach cancer, right?

Do you see how ridiculous your statement that karma should get the employees is in light of your health problems?

Sep 1, 2012, 01:25 PM
    What comes around goes around treat people the way u want to feel treated I work in long island hospital
    The way I write o here I can't see the keys well I

Sep 1, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Enough
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Enough

I'm waiting for your explanation about karma - you decided to start this discussion. Now you don't want it to continue?

You're the same person who made the "webs in closet" comment, indicating that I must have some sort of quasi-criminal or full fledged criminal background. You're the one who wished karma on people.

Now you don't want to talk about it?

And I still don't believe you were ever an RN - inability to spell, punctuate, express yourself cannot all be claimed on the keyboard!

That aside - and I'll drop it - I'd like to know about karma on people who do bad things and your illness.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 1, 2012, 07:40 PM
    ladysbugs, the fact is that you broke the law, and you were caught. Now you're being charged. Whether you think what you did was wrong doesn't matter. Your feelings don't matter where the law is concerned. You can be sorry until the cows come home, but that won't matter either.

You broke the law, you're being charged, and no matter what you think or feel, that's not going to go away simply because you don't think it's fair that you were caught.

We're not being mean, we're telling you the facts. If you want someone to tell you you're right then talk to your friends. If you want someone to tell you what's going to happen, you've been told, and that's really the only advice we can give you.

I can tell you that if you walk into court and say the things you've posted here, I wouldn't be surprised if the judge gives you the harshest sentence he's able to give you. You're showing no remorse, only anger that you were caught and charged. Better change that attitude before you go to court.

Good luck.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Sep 1, 2012, 08:34 PM
    No legal advice here, I think you've got the answer to that, I'm just another grandmother.
    Unless I missed it I failed to see where you were even sorry for the surprise and hurt your action may have caused your grandson.
    All actions are followed by reactions, the reaction of the manager was to do her job, in the process that child was affected negatively, not to mention the poor example set for him.
    Sorry, I know that wasn't an answer to your question and perhaps I should not have posted, but you seem only concerned with you.

Sep 1, 2012, 10:22 PM
    He fine explain that the lady price it off and she need back he said that witch he was fine hot him so.thing better they are all on box je was happy
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2012, 10:26 PM
    He fine explain that the lady price it off and she need back he said that witch he was fine hot him so.thing better they are all on box je was happy
    Please edit that or retype it in understandable English.

Sep 1, 2012, 10:57 PM
    This is why I stay home don't go out unless doctors

Sep 2, 2012, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Please edit that or retype it in understandable English.
    He is fine explain that the lady needed the toy back it had missing pieces .
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 2, 2012, 07:56 AM
    You are still not clear on how much the price difference was, implying that it was $2.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 2, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Why is this thread still open? The OP has gotten an answer and only wants to argue about karma, and how she was treated unfairly for breaking the law.

We're getting no where. She's being charged, she will need to go to court, and with her attitude and lack of remorse I'm sure the judge will give her the harshest punishment he's legally allowed to give. Maybe then she'll be sorry.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2012, 10:25 AM
    This thread is closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Larceny for changing price tags can I still be an officer in nc [ 5 Answers ]

I'm only 19 and want to become a police Officer but I have a misdemeanor for larceny for changing price tags My question is can I still become a police officer even though I got charged with it here in n.c

Changing price tag in store is crime? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm changing a price tag from $35 to $3. Please tell me what punishments should she expect.

View more questions Search