Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Evolution
    A classmate states that because land animals evolved from fishes and then flying things evolved from walking things, we can predict that future life will evolve to travel in outer space. Write a logical argument against this statement. Be sure to support you argument with examples.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 22, 2012, 10:23 AM
    So what do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we will NOT do all the work for you.

Aug 22, 2012, 10:30 AM
    I don't want u to do all thew work for me I have my own statements. I am just hoping for some more points or statements.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 22, 2012, 10:34 AM
    So what you got so far and lets see where we can go from there..

Aug 22, 2012, 10:37 AM
    I think that All these things in which these creature evolved into were reachable for the creatures, for example land wasn't too far from the fishes neither sky was too far from the walking things.But outer space without any rocket or something is impossible to reach

Aug 22, 2012, 11:01 AM
    You can Help or not?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 11:08 AM
    But you have the space just after the sky. I guess that's just like how close the land is from the sky. So what gives?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Evolution [ 17 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Any chance of finding answers to the following? 10,000 years ago, were our insides basically the same as they are now? IE: One heart, 2 lungs, 2 kidneys, one liver etc. We know our brains and bodies are bigger, however, does the internal sameness extend back further and if it does,...

Evolution or not [ 38 Answers ]

Hello: I don't want to talk about religious stuff. I want to talk about science stuff... Or, maybe it's philosophical stuff with a little religion thrown in. I don't know. Not too long ago, like when you were born, who we are in terms of evolution, was left to natural occurrences. THESE...

Evolution [ 9 Answers ]

As I understand it, according to Evolution Theory, in the vast passage of time in the past a species has gradually evolved (and will evolve in future) into another species when (1) the instinct to survive has "warned" a species that its survival was doomed through rise of some hostile element in...

Evolution anyone? [ 63 Answers ]

I have read bits and pieces on evolution and its theories. If someone could simplify it and tell me in a way the average person understands I would be grateful.:) Also how much of it has been proven without doubt and how much remains to be researched? Also if you could give examples of...

Evolution [ 2 Answers ]

As I understand it, according to Evolution Theory, in the vast passage of time in the past a species has gradually evolved (and will evolve in future) into another species when (1) the instinct to survive has "warned" a species that its survival was doomed through rise of some hostile element in...

View more questions Search