Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linnettehollier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 10:20 AM
    1st litter
    How long does it take for a cat to have the rest of her kittens after having 1 already this is her first litter and she is eating instead of having the rest of the litter

Check out some similar questions!

Litter box [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted a 3 1/2 year old cat from a no kill shelter. I was able to meet the previous owner (whom had to get rid of her due to health reasons). Our cat Mystie, was litter box trained with no accidents and now she is having accidents all over. Could she be doing this due to a new environment? ...

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

1st offense, 1st degree theft [ 1 Answers ]

I have been my worst enemy. I thought I could believe what was told me and talk to the police and everything would be taken care of. My employer went into the hospital, his daughter in law spoke with me, stateing that my employer was dying, this of course upset me and I assumed from the...

My cat had is 1st litter and is bleeding! [ 1 Answers ]

MY cat had her 1st litter of 4 kittens this morning and when we found that she had them we moved her and all 4 kittens into a clean box. About 6.5 hrs after she had the kittens I went to check on her and notice that there was a couple different spots in the box that had blood and one spot was fresh...

Cats 1st litter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can anyone help my cat is having her 1st litter she delivered 1 kitten 22hrs ago and as had nothing since but her stomach is still solid she is eating pooing and weeing as normal though so I'm not sure if thee will be more can anyone help please

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.