Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zulekalove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Skin lightening
    How can I make my skin become fairer quickly at home?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 05:28 AM
    I couldn't say, how dark are you normally and how old are you ?
    nubiana Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 12:30 PM

Depnd on your skin type, sensitive or not, depend on how dark you are now and how fair you want to be. It also depends on if you have acne or not, some products can give you breakouts so you don't want to make things worst for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

I want advise on the ht26 (intensive concentrated lotion). I would like to give the product a try but want to know how safe and effective are the products for skin lightening before buying. And if otherwise what other affordable products can I use. Thanks.

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I Am Asian. Wen I Used To Be Younger I Used To Be Quite Fair I went to india when it was really hot Now I Am Really Dark I Have Tried Various Things Such As Lemon Juice And Other Cream But Does Not Seem To Work Can You Please Tell Me If There Is Anyway I Can Improve My Skin Colour.

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

OK I really need help my skin is never fresh and always looks dull how m I suppose to make it look brighter cleaner :confused: and if I apply powder for making me look white I appear to look like a ghost!

View more questions Search