Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djfoxstar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Stitch when walking
    I keep getting a stitch whenever I walk I'm not speed walking as I sometimes do. But just walking normal pace and I get a stitch it doesent go away when I try breathing harder, I'm not unfit or overweight either.
    Do you know what could it be and if it is just a stitch, why? And when will it go away.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 07:01 AM
    By stitch I assume you mean pain. Is it in the right or left side?

I need more info here to even venture a guess as to what this might be.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Side stitch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a link about side stitches, with information on prevention and curing one, which may be useful to you.

However, since you experience it with very little exertion of effort, it's probably a good idea for you to work with J_9 so she can work out if it might be something difficult.

The link provided just gives a few things for you to try to see if that eases it.
    bigballs91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by djfoxstar View Post
    i keep getting a stitch whenever i walk im not speed walking as i sometimes do. but just walking normal pace and i get a stitch it doesent go away when i try breathing harder, im not unfit or overweight either.
    do u know what could it be and if it is just a stitch, why? and when will it go away.
    Hello, I have the same problem as you have described, I know it was a long time ago, but did you find out what it was? And did it go away in time. Please help cause I'm in spain and the doctors understand much english. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walking on the treadmill advise. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been walking and even running on the treadmill for about a month and I've been hoping to lose upper body weight such as my stomach. I wanted to know if anyone had some advise to that since I'm new to all this weight lose. I went out of my way to buy a treadmill, ab roller, bike, weights etc....

Broken leg, no one walking dog [ 3 Answers ]

Salutations, I broke my leg 2 weeks ago and am unable to walk my 2 year old dog (which has always for some reason been my job) No one in my family has walked her for the aforementioned amount of time, and I feel terrible for her, is this really bad for her health? Fondly, Nat.

Walking on Side of Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old son woke up one morning not able to walk on his foot. His foot has curved and is forced to walk on the side of his foot. I took him to an urgent care where they took x rays. No break, no sprain. The side of his foot was bruised and swollen but the pain was on the opposite side in...

Puppy resistant to walking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a puppy approximately 14 weeks old. He is resistant to walking. He doesn't seem to have any particular fears to anything, however he grabs the lead in his mouth, refuses to walk, won't leave the yard, etc. When I try to get him to go he becomes somewhat aggressive and tries to bite my feet,...

Cross stitch pattern... [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi Im using Adobe and Corel, I wonder if these program can make a cross stitch pattern from any photo I desired...

View more questions Search