Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katie Brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Alternative Medicine to ME / CFS
    My partner has been sick in the past with ME or other wise known as chronic fatigue syndrome and was ill in bed for weeks on end. This was a couple of years ago now, but he is starting to feel tired and run down again and I am wondering if anyone knows of any herbal medication that can help other any anti depressents? I just want to try and prevent another attack if possible.

Thanks
    Katie :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 05:38 AM
    First thing you need to do is have his blood checked. You should find out whether he is anemic. This can cause severe fatigue. If indeed he is anemic, many anemias are an easy fix.
    chiong_56 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Brown
    my partner has been sick in the past with ME or other wise known as chronic fatigue syndrome and was ill in bed for weeks on end. This was a couple of years ago now, but he is starting to feel tired and run down again and I am wondering if anyone knows of any herbal medication that can help other any anti depressents? I just want to try and prevent another attack if possible.

Thanks
    Did he had blood sugar problem?I suggest the best way is to have thorough blood examination.
    thebookgarden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Brown
    my partner has been sick in the past with ME or other wise known as chronic fatigue syndrome and was ill in bed for weeks on end. This was a couple of years ago now, but he is starting to feel tired and run down again and I am wondering if anyone knows of any herbal medication that can help other any anti depressents? I just want to try and prevent another attack if possible.

Thanks
    Have a look at this blog, there's some good info about essential fatty acids and metabolic typing that are key to recovering from ME/CFS and there's also a good reading list A journey to health - recovering from ME/CFS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financing Alternative [ 1 Answers ]

When choosing a financing alternative, many companies compare the impact on earnings per share of each alternative being considered. Since the level of EBIT is not affected by the financing choice, a given level of EBIT is assumed and, for this level, profits before taxes, net income, and earnings...

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

I take Niastan for chlorestral. My favorite adult beveridge is vodka and grapefruit. I have just heard this combination can have a deleterious effect on my liver. I am talking only about 4-6 drinks weekly. Thanks. Ed

Alternative Medicine [ 1 Answers ]

How and where can I purchase the product AMBROTOSE?

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if its OK to take Hydroxycut with my blood pressure pill Avalide? Thank you :confused:

Alternative cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My family is about to buy a home and this new home has a central duckt about 2 feet square (with a grill that did now alow me to look inside) on the 2nd floor that goes verticaly through the attic. The current owner's explanation is that is like a skylight with a fan that will suck up the hot air...

View more questions Search