Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizlopez71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 11:33 PM
    '80s true movie
    A girl became a prostitude and then the drugs and shot herself.I can remember the name of the movie
    Lizlopez71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 11:36 PM
    A girl became a model and then strip inning,got involve with drugs her parents did not know and the she shot herself
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 27, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Possibly Shattered Innocence

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

I saw a movie early 80s to mid 80s [ 0 Answers ]

Saw a after dark movie I believe was called top model,think it was a foreign film,cannot finf it anywhere no info or anything... about a model who had exploits with a man it public plces she even dress as a man and they go to a restaurant and have sex... any ideas if this is the correct title and...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search