Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TOMCAT0901 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Hi I am cathy I have a serious problem I would like to know the answer to
    I was recently sick throwing up and diariah I thought I might have food poisoning those symptoms went away however now I am burping a lot and it smells rotten I have never experienced this before and am worried as well as embarrassed
    Amy0504 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 11:49 PM
    I am not a doctor but it sounds like a stomach infection. By taking anti dirreah meds is how mine happened. If you have the runs is best to let them run their course is what the dr. told me.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 25, 2012, 03:39 AM
    IF it's a stomach virus, it will run it's course in about 3 days as long as you don't ingest anything but clear liquids like broth and apple juice (and tons of water). After that, you need to see a doctor for something more serious, so make an appointment now and you can cancel it if the virus runs it's course. If the burped up smell is bitter tasting, it could be bile from your gall bladder, and you could need to have it removed, a very common and easy surgery that can have you home again the same day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answer this word problem for me [ 1 Answers ]

•Calculate the pretax income and return on investment for a company with sales and expenses as follows: - Sales = $40,000,000 - Cost of goods sold = $25,000,000 - Selling and administrative expenses =5,000,000 - Interest expense = 1,000,000 - Income taxes = 5,850,000 - Shareholders’equity =...

View more questions Search