Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Habsgirl3 View Post
    And if the answer is so simple just tell me.
    The answer is simple. Your shorts were too short, he noticed and commented on it, so buy longer shorts.

I don't understand why this is so difficult to figure out.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 02:41 PM
    When you cycle the motion tends to draw the shorts up. That's one of the reasons cycling shorts are designed the way they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

HBO animated shorts [ 1 Answers ]

What do you know about this animated short? It's about a spaceship collecting a rocking horse, some robots in 18th-century wardrobe playing some musical instruments, and some more items in a waterlogged planet. Also there is some musical score that I can't get out of my head. Do you have any idea...

Shorts or sweats? [ 132 Answers ]

It is May 18 and I am still in sweats and running the furnace. So much for global warming! How 'bout you? Which is more suitable to your weather? Sweats or shorts? Do you live North, South, East, West or Southwest of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?

Lighting shorts [ 9 Answers ]

I had 8 flush lights installed about 9 months they use to work now, I switch,I get nothing.I put a meter on one of the sockets.and it read I was getting power to it.When I touched the socket and metal at the same time with needle nose pliers, it sparks, and all 8 lights go on, can someone please...

View more questions Search