Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dulla_girl Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2007, 02:54 AM
    Can you ever be too young to have a companionship
    :confused: is there an age on companionship? Like can you ever be too young to only be companions? And what does having a companion mean?

Please help peoples
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:00 AM
    Companions isn't it like very good friends?
    Don't think there is a law stating any age! ;)

Mar 7, 2007, 03:09 AM
    yea I know that is one type of companion but another is to do with a realationship like I am trying to define with I just have a comanionship with my boyfriend although I love him dearly I don't know if it is in return so I am unsure on weather he is just staying with me because he values our closeness and friendship
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:25 AM
    Have u discussed these issues with him?

Mar 7, 2007, 03:29 AM
    Well no I haven't I have only just started to feel them it might be I am only feeling them because I haven't seen him a while cause he has been very busy and sick
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:29 AM
    Yes communication, its key, talk with each other, don't dwell on it or it might just become a storm.

Mar 7, 2007, 03:31 AM
    OK thanks

But still my answer hasn't been answered can anyone help is there a time when your too young to just have a companion
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:34 AM
    You are never to young, each relationship you have with any person on this world is unique in its own way. I don't think there are any rules...

Mar 7, 2007, 03:35 AM
    OK thanks heaps that has answered it enough for me I think
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:36 AM
    I agree! No law stating otherwise :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:55 AM
    In regards to friends - not exactly your situation but I have a friend who is 15 I am 21. We both enjoy kayaking so go out together as well as going holiday + kayaking. We share a hobby therefore we are friends. There is a 6 year difference there but he is mature enough and I enjoy his company. I had one friend who was 62. If its right for you then keep it that way :)

Mar 7, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Sounds nice you have friends that you can have things in common with a and it doesn't matter about age I have many of friends in there late 30's early 40's and I am 20 and we get on great
    rustynail Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiser
    In regards to friends - not exactly your situation but I have a friend who is 15 I am 21. We both enjoy kayaking so go out together as well as going holiday + kayaking. We share a hobby therefore we are friends. There is a 6 year difference there but he is mature enough and I enjoy his company. I had one friend who was 62. If its right for you then keep it that way :)
    I have had many friends, many ages, friends that stay with you through thick and thin are priceless. And it seems you only find a few of them so hold on to them...
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Friends are no.1 ! They make life that much better. Shame there aren't more of them about!! Human contact and laughing .: ) nothing can beat it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To marry young or not to marry young.. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, maybe you can help me figure this out. I'm a 21-year-old junior in college, and my fiancé of one month is a 28-year-old naval lieutenant. We were coworkers before he joined the Navy, and we've been together just short of a year. My question is, how can I know whether I'm too young to get...

Am I too young? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I'm married and I'm 21 years old. But I'm ready to start a family. My career is set. And we make enough money to support childern. It's just I'm so stressed out when we try. And we don't succeed. I feel really depressed and don't know what to do.

Way too young for this! [ 11 Answers ]

Our 8 year old daughter and my best friends son (7 years old) were told a week or so ago in a conversation with them that we felt they were too young to be boyfriend/girlfriend when they asked us if they could be. Today, when I looked in on the kids, the girl (8) and boy (7) were sitting on the...

Too young? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 11 and "well developed" lots of guys and girl in my year started asking each other out about 1 1/2 years ago, I was asked out once and found it was boring because our parents wouldn't let us meet up anywere and I was dumped a few days later. Now its more interesting as many of my friends have...

I this Too Young [ 4 Answers ]

I'm dating a boy that is 2 yrs. Younger than me and we are both in love. He wants to get married now... is that to young for him... and how do I know that it is real then there is his former friend that I dated before that is now wanting me back I love him dearly what do I do... stay or go...

View more questions Search