Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pillowchan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 06:14 PM
    How can I fix my hair?
    I'm black and have very disgusting ugly hair I hate it with a passion. I'm getting super pissed every time I think about it. It just won't stay silky smooth like my sisters she has pretty long hair and it stays together. I can't try different products I seriously can't afford anything. I try and use whatever in this house but it is no use. I don't know how to get it soft and smooth like hers.She got a perm like 2 months ago and her hair is beautiful. I got mine the same time and mines simply a mess. Doing the same thing she does. I try and do things on those hair care sites but nothing works. I don't know how to manage this ing hair. I'm constantly crying and I get so depressed.. I just want to be her and get hair like hers so I can finally look pretty. Not fat, disgusting, ugly and worthless like this hair of mine. I just want to cut it all off and disappear forever. Can someone help me with my hair this overwhelming me...

Yes I know this is more about hair but its one of the main problems I have.
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Aug 22, 2012, 09:30 AM
    Washing too much your hair add frizz
    Blow drying you hair add frizz
    Curling iron add frizz
    Before washing your hair massage your scalp with olive oil, leave it in for 30 mn
    Wash your hair only twice a week with warm water, followed by a moisturizing or anti frizz conditioner.
    Rinse your hair with warm water followed by cold water, and add a rinse with apple cider vinegar.
    Do not use blow dry nor curling iron.
    Use only large comb to comb your hair starting from ends.
    Trim ends as often as possible. And moisturize you ends daily with leave in serums or crème.
    If you need to wash your hair more often DO Not use shampoo ,only cold water.
    Hope all this will help.
    Please be gentle to your hair.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Oh sweetie, don't be so hard on yourself! Maybe if you really hate your hair you could put a weave on or something?
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Aug 23, 2012, 03:25 AM
    The best way to style your hair and this may sound old fashion but you can have pretty hair by using regular rollers.
    If you hair a long, when they are humid almost dry, NOT WET, roll them twisted on top of your head, wait until they dry before removing pins,
    Repeat section 1) Before washing your hair every week...
    By trying to love your hair instead of hating it you will reap rewards.
    They certainly have something nice other then ordinary take good care of it,
    Kind regards
    PS: have you thought about using a 10mn gloss? It gives a lot of shine and straighten at the same time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I fix my hair [ 2 Answers ]

My hair was a really dark brown and I wanted to go blond again so I thought I could just get a light blond and hope it would work well turned out it didn't and my hair is lighted but to a orangey red and I dyed twice in one night with the same blond. What should I do how?

I don't know how to fix my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my hair was really blonde then I kept dying it to go darker and it turned black and I hated it! So I tried to strip it with I don't know what it was and it turned orange so I used a color on it! Well that just turned it very very orange and so I went and got it done and it was a redish...

How can I fix my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to put tips in my hair and it didn't look right so I tried to fix it and my hair finished up patchy looking with white hair and an orange hue. I went to the hairdresser to get it fixed and she has toned it down but she has put in this really dark brown color, which is not my color at all...

View more questions Search