Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ela12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 01:49 PM
    My hamster died
    Today in the afternoon my hamster died. She was suffering with wet tail since 1 week and had finished her antibiotic treatment , (that's all the doctor gave) and today had a heavy breathing . This afternoon we were on our way to the vet and before reaching the destination she passed away. All he could say was that her liver was huge. I am still perlexd that a healthy, wonderful Teddy hamster went away so fast. She was very lively with good appetite , only 1 year and a half old.
    My advice to all of you pets owners is not to wait too long when your hamster gets wet tail, and if the vet is kind of superficial try and get a second opinion!
    RIP my dear little friend!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 21, 2012, 01:53 PM
    I grieve for your dear pet, as I and everyone I know here and everyone I know everywhere grieves for all dear pets, all over the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster died how [ 3 Answers ]

She was a year and a half only.She felt limp n cold and there was green stuff on her tummy.can anyone guess how it happened?

My hamster died. How? [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I came home from school getting ready to clean out Bamboo, my 1 year old Syrian Panda hamster's cage and instead I see her buried under all her bedding. Dead. About a month ago she escaped from her cage and we found her in my dads bedroom and returned her, but I also have a cat and do...

My hamster has died [ 6 Answers ]

My pet hamster died today, he was only 10 months old and seemed absolutely fine, happy and running about. I had not seen him for over a day so I checked his bed and he was there just curled up. I don't understand why he has gone, I don't think he had wet tail, can anyone help me, give me a possible...

Hamster died.why [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hamster was found dead today. I am 12 and really upset I didn't do anything wrong. She had her water, food and tons of playthings she had everything. I only got her in August!! I really need to know why she just died. She was found in her bed just asleep but she did used to climb across...

View more questions Search