Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cramos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Computer won't boot
    The computer won't turn on even though power cord is connected. Next to power cord connection, there is a small light that DOES come on, which leads me to believe it is receiving power. But, the computer simply will not turn on.. .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2012, 12:34 PM
    Its broke...

Could be any number of things... and if you have to ask all of them, its likely beyond your ability to fix. Sorry but based on that symptom alone, there isn't a simple answer to this.
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2012, 02:41 AM
    Lap top or desk top and what make please and model number if you have it
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Do you hear beeps, HDD making noise, are you sure your video just doesn't work, etc...

Too many questions to ask. Please clarify. Be detailed as there are many things that could be wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer won't boot [ 11 Answers ]

I have recently been building a new system and finally purchased the cpu a few days ago. At first when I put everything together and booted it up all I got was a blank screen and the hard drive light constantly on as well as all fans spinning. So I took out the lithium battery to reset cmos and it...

Computer won't boot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Amd Sempron Desk top . It is not working, Power light is blinking but not booting and no display, Fan is working . Help me please

At cold boot,every day the computer need to boot twice [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I change my hardrive which has window installed,and since that,every day when I first turn on my computer,at the first boot,everything is fine up to the window saying window is setting your application,and then the boot stop with no message and then reboot again,and then it boot OK up to...

Computer won't boot [ 2 Answers ]

My computer will not boot, have got an option to Safe mode Safe mode etc Load previous configuration or Start Windows normally NOT HAPPENING!

I want to re-boot my computer [ 13 Answers ]

I really want to re-boot my computer and start fresh... any suggestions on how to re-boot it because I have no clue... :confused:

View more questions Search