Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robyn!! Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2005, 04:32 PM
    Want to get a jobing in a Singing Caree
    All my life ihave want to be a singer. And that pretty much all I want. And my question is if someone could hepl me into a caree of singing I would love it :) . PLease reply if you can help :D :o :rolleyes:
    silverboi20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2005, 03:11 PM
    Where you from?
    Hey what a coincidence... im actually going to school to become a music producer... and open up my own recording studio. Im not sure how long ago you posted your thread. So let me know if you got somewhere in your career yet.
    Robyn!! Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 03:48 PM
    Where you from?
    :) hey where are you from? I live in Canada Ontario Thuinder Bay... please reply where you from? :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get into singing [ 16 Answers ]

Hey I really what to be a singer and that's all I can think of do you now of any ways to get to the singing business I would love to hear what you have to say... p.s want to be a singer really badly! :eek:

Singing career [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to help one of my girlfriends with guidance to a singing career. I was thinking of such options as singing commercial jingles as well as theatrical singing as well... Can someone point me in the proper direction please! Thanks...

Can you help with finding out how to get a singing caree [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help with becoming a singer for a caree . Please Help me :confused: :o :) :rolleyes: :(

Hey I want a caree in singing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone one had anyadive on how to get a caree in singing please contact me bac :) this is because my little girl has a wonderful voice but I don't no how to get her out in the open :o

View more questions Search