Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rafayla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 03:43 AM
    We're to keep a bunny
    I want to buy a bunny and I do not know were to keep it my backyard has no grass?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2012, 03:50 AM
    A bunny does not stay in your back yard, if it is a pet , you will have it in a cage in your home, and take it out and let it run around the house.

If it is not a pet but for breeding, many are keep in out side coops ( if the weather is good enough) but these are pens off the ground, for the safety of the rabbit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bunny [ 22 Answers ]

Thank you for the offer Alty. I not knowledgeable about bunnies but am willing to learn. Please correct things that are wrong. I am trying to include all relevant info as I know that is necessary if I have forgotten anything let me know. Noble Garden my bunny was bought from a pet store. I...

I want a bunny [ 10 Answers ]

I want a bunny I never told my mom I wanted a bunny yet I am scared of what she is going too say. I bet she is going to say you have too many animals I have 2 dogs 5 cats 2 ponies 6 chinkens 2 goats and one is going to have a baby next year:D 1 bird only 2 animals live in the house. I take care of...

What does BUNNY mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My name is Bunny, I do not know its meaning. Tell

My bunny again. [ 5 Answers ]

So well... My rabbit is pulling out a lot of fur, and making a nest with it, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT, as she hasn't been around a male for at least 4 months. Im not worried about the whole nest thing, its about how much hair she is taking out! Half her cage is complete hair! Also I don't know if I...

View more questions Search