Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyking33 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 03:44 PM
    How to get rid of hole with scab in it
    I popped this pimple on my forehead (I know, I know, I'm not supposed to :/ ) and now I have this hole on my forehead with a scab in it?? How do I get rid of it? Should I get rid if the scab and then try to get rid of the hole? Also, I really need it done quickly because my first day of middle school starts in 3 days O_O
    deville p Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Aug 20, 2012, 07:49 PM
    First thing keep your hands off it. You may make it worst.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Leave it alone. It will go away on it's own. Many kids in middle school are experiencing the same thing. You are not alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scab [ 3 Answers ]

I have a scab on my knee that keeps cracking each time I bend it, is it best to keep the scab covered up with cream on it (it goes soggie) or keep it dry and let it keep cracking?

How 2 get rid of red permanent marks between eyebrows, spots, scab [ 18 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me you see, I started plucking my eyebrows and red marks and small puss filled spots started appearing. Obviously, once you start plucking you have to carry on because the hair starts to grow more stubborn and strong. Anyway, I continued in getting rid of the...

How do you get rid of piearceing hole when you've had it for a year? [ 2 Answers ]

I've had it out for over three months and it just won't go away I could also feel a bump in it if it never went away could I try piearceing it again?

Is a dirt sump pump hole safe, rather than a concrete hole? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house in May and have been doing lots of updating. One thing has been bothering me, because I don't know any better... Our sump pump sits in a dirt hole about 3 feet in diameter under the concrete floor. Is this safe? Is this really dirty? I have noticed more bugs in this...

View more questions Search