Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eric aka dwight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Skipping 8th grade
    Is there any way I can skip 8th grade because I'm 15 and I fail 1st grade because of a esol class and I flvs in reading so can I talk to my counselor to promote me to 9th I'm super lonely in school because I'm 6'5 and 15 and everyone is 6'0 feet and under can they move me to 9th grade
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 02:43 PM
    You won't get promoted because you are lonely and taller than everyone. Do you know all the 8th grade material?
    eric aka dwight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Yes I did online classes in the summer and complete them . I know everything they teach me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Is English your first language?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eric aka dwight View Post
    yes i did online classes in the summer and complete them . i know everything they teach me
    What is the past tense of complete?

What is the past tense of teach?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 08:39 PM
    What were your grades last year?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 20, 2012, 10:08 PM
    It's August 21, we can't know what your school will do, and you know you can talk to the school counselor, principal, or any teacher you liked a lot last year. But you really should have done all this last spring, because it isn't a decision made by one person. At this late date, they may say you have to wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I go to have my child tested for grade skipping? [ 10 Answers ]

Well,. I have an 13 year old daughter,and she feels that she is doing the same work very year,she is in the 8th grade,I wouldn't say she's an A honor roll student but she does make good grade.The question is where in Albany can I have my child tested to skip the 8th grade,and go on to bigger an...

Skipping a grade [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I just finished seventh grade. I was hoping there was a way that I could take the LEAP test during the first two nine weeks and the rest or the school year the last nine weeks in high school

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

Who do I go to in the state of Washington for Grade Skipping? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 11 and in the 7th grade in the state of Washington. Aposing her classmates she has talents beyond the expected, with much talents in creative activities, leading and other reasons that would leave me to think she needs to bump a grade. We've discussed it and brought out the inner...

Skipping 8th grade [ 3 Answers ]

When I was in the 6th grade, at the end of the year my teachers and parents decided that I should repeat the grade. However, being in 7th grade has not proven to be a challenge and I decide I would try and get into high school for the next year, but I have no idea what to do!

View more questions Search