Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munchy0703 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Honda civic 2006 , battery went flat , charged battery , put key in and green ignitio
    Honda civic 2006, 2.2
    Battery went flat, charged battery, put key in car and green ignition light has come on and won't let me start the car ?
    Please help
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Enter your radio code and you should be good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Battery light comes on when new battery put in and alternator works? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero and about a year ago we had a tow truck driver tell us that the battery would probably need to be replaced. I believe he said it was at 35%. Yesterday we were driving and the battery light came on. We kept driving and all of the lights on the dash board came on...

I put a new battery in my honda civic and now the car gets no power not even the ln t [ 2 Answers ]

I put a new battery in my Honda civic and now the car gets no power not even the light

2006 Honda Civic battery [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2006 Honda Civic Sedan 37.500 miles, automatic. I had just been up the street and turned the car off when shopping and restarted it with no problems. 10 minutes later I cut off the car to eat lunch (but was using the battery to listen to the radio) and when trying to restart it...

'88 honda civic draining battery [ 1 Answers ]

Just got the A/C recharged over the weekend. It hadn't worked for about a year. And now that its charged and working, something is causing the battery to go dead. If it sits overnight it will be dead in the morning. Any ideas?

Honda civic ex 96 battery [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me where can I get a good and cheap battery for my honda civic Thanks

View more questions Search