Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nessj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 10:06 AM
    I need help figuring out when I got pregnant
    My last period was Oct 10-17th, I used to have sex all the time with my ex, my ovualtion days were 20-24th. I then had unprotected sex with another guy on the 29th. I googled & googled, it said I was most likey to have gotten pregnant around the 24th. My due date was July 16 2012, She was born May 22, 2012. At 31 weeks. If you can help me figure this out it would help soooooooooo much (:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2012, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nessj View Post
    My last period was Oct 10-17th, I used to have sex all the time with my ex, my ovualtion days were 20-24th. I then had unprotected sex with another guy on the 29th. I googled & googled, it said i was most likey to have gotten pregnant around the 24th. My due date was July 16 2012, She was born May 22, 2012. At 31 weeks. If you can help me figure this out it would help soooooooooo much (:

There is absolutely no 100% way to determine when you got pregnant.

DNA is the only method to prove whether your "ex" or the "other guy" is the father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant need help figuring out who the father is [ 10 Answers ]

Hi may 24 I got an ultrasound and was told I was 3 months and a week pregnant the problem is I had se with my boyfriend the first two weeks of February the 13th I got my period the 18th I had sex with someone else can u please help me figure out who the father is?

Need help figuring out this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think is goes between two eras. It is kind of a mystery of a girl who was sent away from her family to marry a man. Her brother after years comes to visit with his new wife all of the family is murdered and it remained a mystery for years. It ended up being the girl she was molested by her...

One more I need help figuring out.. Thanks [ 0 Answers ]

Nice piece marked Lamont. Thanks all for your help

I need help with figuring this out [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Sorry, this may be kind of long, but advise me if you can. I am a college student (senior) and I met a guy 3 years ago as a freshman. (Yes, we had sex... safe sex of course). I don't really remember why we stopped talking 3 years ago, but I recently saw him on the street....

View more questions Search