Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Approx Labor Cost for installing Ceramic Bathroom Tile
    Bathroom is 10 Feet x 5 Feet. But all the bathroom does not have tile. I wonder what the labor cost would be. Using 9x9 tiles.
    Just a ballpark figure
    deville p Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Aug 20, 2012, 07:56 PM
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2012, 04:52 AM
    That sounds okay. The wall tiles have to be removed, that is a lot of labor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Installing ceramic tile [ 2 Answers ]

I am tiling my bathroom shower. The back wall is49 inches across. My ceramic tiles are 6 inches wide. What size spacers can I use to keep From cutting my tile?

I'm installing 18 " ceramic tile on my remodeled bathroom wall. [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard of some people say that when hanging tile on walls that youuse ceramic tile adhesive instead of thinset mortar. But they say go ahead use thin set on the floor. Does anyone know if it is better to use adhesive on walls??

Installing ceramic ceiling tile in a bathroom [ 4 Answers ]

What are some key techniques for tiling a ceiling with 6" X 6" ceramic ceiling tile? Do you do a couple tiles (4?) at a time and then put a piece of plywood up and wedge a 2x4, 2x2 up and let dry? 5.) Do you apply the thinset to the tile first then put on the ceiling?What type of thinset do you...

I am installing ceramic tile on the bathroom ceiling - without it droppong off. [ 2 Answers ]

1.) Do you apply the thinset to the tile first then put on the ceiling? 2.) What type of thinset do you recommend for ceiling application? 3.) What type of trowel do you recommend (U or V shaped)? How big? 4.) How much thinset do you apply to the tile or backerboard? 5.) How do you grout the...

View more questions Search