Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bennnbennn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Auditions and Extras
    Hello I'm a 16 year old boy. & I'm really interested to start acting on Television. Maybe I can start acting on a T.V commercial or maybe as an extra in a movie or in a T.V series. I live in LA, but I'm not sure on where can I go to get started on this acting career? I already take classes for acting at barbizon in LA.
    Where can I go on my city where I live to find out more about auditions happening around my community?

And I don't want to wait until I'm 20 or 21 to get started on acting on T.V.
    I want to begin exposing myself to auditions for T.V roles today. But I'm sort of lost on where to go to find auditions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Commercials are big parts, so you don't normally start on on them, unless they are some local spots. But many parts in movies are non paid extra's or very low paid parts.

You need to get your parents and hire a agent to represent you. Who will get you or try to get you parts
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 19, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Have you talked to the school? They should be able to let you know of casting calls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auditions in india? [ 1 Answers ]

Any upcoming auditions in India?

Auditions for Becoming a Singer? [ 1 Answers ]

I love to sing I'm 10 and I would stun you

Paying extras after child support [ 2 Answers ]

I have a quick question regarding pay extras after I pay my child support. I do have a child support order against me and I pay it every month to the state of NY, however now my ex is telling me I have to pay for my son's summer camp. At first I thought she was asking me to help pay for half, but...

Got my Belly button Pierced Extras on cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I just got my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should do anything else besides the salt water to keep it from getting infected. 'The piercer also said that I could put polysporin on the barbell, is there anyting else that helped anyone? :) :)

View more questions Search