Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acarmona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 10:56 AM
    How do I gain custody of my sisters?
    My oldest sister was taking care of my two younger sisters but she called CPS and said she doesn't want them. I had them before but my mom received here rights back. I was wondering what do I have to do in order to get them back and keep them for good. They are 16 and 14 and I am 19. I had them for almost a year and they didn't want to leave.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2012, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by acarmona View Post
    My oldest sister was taking care of my two younger sisters but she called CPS and said she doesn't want them. I had them before but my mom received here rights back. I was wondering what do I have to do in order to get them back and keep them for good. They are 16 and 14 and I am 19. I had them for almost a year and they didn't want to leave.

This is difficult - are you self-supporting, with your living quarters?

It can be done, but it's tricky.

Also - where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to get custody of my sisters [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get custody to my little sisters but I don't have enough room in my litle place to get them. I have 3 girls of my own and I was wondering will DCFS will give me get a bigger place to get custody of my sisters. Now my sister r staying with my aunt who is not treating them well AT ALL and...

I want custody of my 14 year old sisters [ 0 Answers ]

When I was ten my sisters and I were adopted by our grandparents. They were good parents, but now they're getting older - into their 80s. My grandfather recently had a heart attack and my grandmother has had two strokes in the last couple of years. They aren't able to be involved in the girls lives...

How to get custody of my minor sisters in wi [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old I'm married with 2 kids stable housing and work. My mom is having an affair and my dad will be seeking a divorce. My mom has not worked in 10+ years and has nowhere to go and no way to care for my sisters. My dad is more stable but works very long hours and has a drinking problem,...

How do I gain custody/ [ 1 Answers ]

I am eighteen years old and I recently moved from a horrifically abusive household composed of my mother, stepfather and three younger sisters into my father's house. My mother and stepfather recently divorced. As far as I know, my stepfather (the girls' biological) has a job but is living with...

Fighting dss for custody of my sisters children [ 1 Answers ]

DSS took my sister children, she did not want to lose custody of them but that is what has happened. My wife and I told her that we would take her children into our home so that they would be able to stay in the family. She waited because she was going to do the programs that they had asked her...

View more questions Search