Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kktobias Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2005, 02:58 PM
    I have 2 operating systems?? HELP!!
    I reinstalled my windows xp professional. When the computer boots, it asks me which operating system to start from? I always pick the first one because it is the reinstalled xp. How can I get rid of it asking me that questions? This happened to me before but I forget how to do it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2005, 04:07 PM
    Have I got a link for you:
    http://www.cyberwalker.net/faqs/rein...copies-xp.html

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple operating systems [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I have installed in my computer two operating systems windows98 and And windows2000 when my computer is going to boot it may open an Operating system menu which is shown to you below. Select an operating system Windows 2000 you have thirty secounds to chose 25 time Windows98

2 operating systems [ 3 Answers ]

I have windows 2000, then I installed xp and now have both os when I start up.How do I uninstall 2000? I've read some posts and am not clear on what u mean by formatting. I'm not very experience and need help. Thank you .

2 operating systems [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I installed XP pro rather than upgrading home. Now I have 2 OS on my PC. Obviously I'd like to simply be running pro and not home. I'd like to get all my settings from home to pro and get rid of home. Can I do this, or should I just uninstall pro and try and upgrade again. Thanks,...

Two Operating Systems? I Need To Get Rid Of One Of Them [ 8 Answers ]

I currently have Windows XP Pro. I had to reinstall XP because of a big problem I had. Well instead of upgrading which I should have done, I reinstalled it as a new install. When I boot up my computer, it asks me which operating system I want to run. I know I have to go into the boot ini. File but...

Windows operating systems [ 2 Answers ]

I received a new Dell computer for the holidays and am not happy with the Windows XP Home operating system that came on it. I have a hard drive that has Windows 98SE and would prefer to have it on the system. What is the best procedure to follow to change the operating system on a preconfigured...

View more questions Search