Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SeB93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2007, 08:29 PM
    X boy friend troubles
    Hi I am having a problem because I went out with this guy a little while ago, and I am starting to really like him again. It is kind of a complicated story, but I think he likes me also except I never get the courge to call him or ask him to hang out or anything. We talk some times at school but not that much. What should I do?
    marey Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2007, 09:38 PM
    You only live once, girl! Go for it! You can take the rejection if it doesn't work out, just tell him that's fine and you'd still like to be friends... still smile and talk, and don't be embarrassed... on the other hand.. what might you be missing if you don't take the chance? If you think he likes you you're probably spot on... our radars are pretty good that way! Go... for... it!
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 6, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Marey is right, as the saying goes "What have you got to lose?". If you ask him on a date and he turns you down... well, it really isn't the most horrible thing that could happen; and, if it does work out, you could have the chance to have a wonderful relationship.

Best of luck,
    -m
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Go for it...
    You will never know otherwise...

If it don't work out, there are other plenty of fish in d sea ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To fat to get a boy friend [ 12 Answers ]

I'm too fat to get a boy friend but at school there is this boy I like and I don't think he likes me because I'm too fat. How do I get a boy friend?:(

Sister beaten by her boy-friend. What should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

My older sister Emma gets beaten by her boy-friend she tries to hide it she nevers comes to see me or sends me a card at christmas or my birthday I really miss her but she's scared to leave him I mean ow can she love him more then me she really needs to leave him before he does something worse to...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

The live in boy friend [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I divorced in the last year. We do not have anything in the divorce that states that we could not have live in "mates", I tried she wouldn't agree. She has custody of my two children, if this just staying over turns into "living with" do I have any rights. My son 7, already wants to...

View more questions Search