Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious_cat89 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 04:16 AM
    Period problem please help freaking out big time
    Hi I'm a 23 year old female I had me periods 4 4 weeks for 7 days like normal but then 2 weeks later I started bleeding again only really light for 3 days n then 4 days after that I started getting a pinky brown discharge then it stopped for a day n now it's like a pinky gold colour what could it be please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 05:54 AM
    First "normal" periods is a myth, there are all types of normal.

BUT,
    Are you sexually active ?

Other health issues?

Aug 19, 2012, 07:22 AM
    [QUOTE=Fr_Chuck;3241674]First "normal" periods is a myth, there are all types of normal.

Yes I am sexually active with my fiancé I have never had this problem before so am a little bit worried

Aug 19, 2012, 07:23 AM
    [QUOTE=curious_cat89;3241754]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    First "normal" periods is a myth, there are all types of normal.

yes I am sexually active with my fiancé I have never had this problem before so am a lil bit worried
    no there r no other problems

Aug 19, 2012, 07:25 AM
    [QUOTE=curious_cat89;3241755]
    Quote Originally Posted by curious_cat89 View Post
    no there r no other problems
    I have had a little bit of abdominal pain but not bad n a bit lightheaded from time Torino n my lower back is really sore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First day of period was heavy and had big clots two weeks after my period [ 1 Answers ]

I went on my period on the 21came back on 8th and its heavy and I have huge clots and its been 3 days and its still heavy and I'm 28 and I think I'm getting lite headed

Late Period and Freaking out [ 7 Answers ]

Okay here it is... Me and my Fiancé had unprotected sex on Friday night and Saturday morning... I was supposed to ovulate from the 9th to the 14th this month... but I'm 3 days late and I was supposed to start on the 25th... Could I be pregnant or could it just be late?:confused: please help!

My period is freaking out. [ 8 Answers ]

OK... I kind of started my period... there was a little bit of pink in the toilet paper... I usually do that the night or so before I start... but its been over 24 hours and I still haven't started now I don't even have any 'little bit of pink'... what could cause this?? :eek:

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

I have a BIG problem and only a LITTLE time to spare [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help.. I'm the last month I have had sex with three people... in sept. I was checked for the usual and I had I never had gotten my meds for it so I still have it.. about two days ago I went to the doctor with my cousin to get checked. Because I had some red bumps on my vagina. The are...

View more questions Search