Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    changeofheart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 01:46 AM
    Change of heart
    If birth mom chose to put baby in foster care opposed to adoption how long does she have to change her mind
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 19, 2012, 05:36 AM
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

Talk to the caseworker
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Foster care is merely part of the system, Foster care could latter and often do put a child up for adoption.

Are you looking at this for a temp situation where you will go back in a year to get custody ? Or what is the reasoning for this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 06:18 AM
    I'm not sure of your location or situation. But where I am from you either take the baby home from the hospital or you place it up for adoption. There is no option for placing it in foster care.

Can you please elaborate on this situation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

His sudden change of heart [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new at this forum and actually feeling a little silly obsessing over this issue as I have already acted and would not change what I did, but can't help feeling really down about it. Here's my situation: I come from an abusive family, my dad is economically, emotionally and physically...

Sudden change of heart [ 1 Answers ]

So it's Valentines Day, my Girlfriend has been in Hawaii for a week with her mom and step dad on a business trip for their company. I've been at home and busy with this semester and work. I find out I have to work Valentines Day and she gets upset of course. So my plan was to be completely...

Change of heart. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who just got married with his wife (in Vietnam) about a year ago. All the paperwork are signed and now his wife is just in the process of waiting for the final interview to be able to officially go to the US. The problem is during the waiting process, the two grew apart and realize...

Change in Your Heart? [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist featured in the new Apple Nano TV ad? I think the name of the song she sings in it is "Change in Your Heart".

Ex having a sudden change of heart? [ 5 Answers ]

My exboyfriend and I broke up 3 months ago. He said he needed to find himself and he needed his space and he wanted to work things out. However after a specific doctors appointment that I had he dropped me like a brick and it's been 3 months since our last conversation with one another. At this...

View more questions Search