Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iaindaza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2005, 02:23 PM
    Cannon BJC2100 Problem
    I have a problem with my printer. It is very faint and uneven when printing black text. I have put a new ink cartridge in but it has not changed at all. Can someone give me some advice please. I am a novice. :rolleyes:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Printer
    Hi,
    Does your printer have a Maintenance Program window? Such as, cleaning the cartridge heads, using ink to "prime" the cartridges?
    If you don't know, then go to Start/Settings/Control Panel.
    Open Printers.
    Then when you see your printer, Right click on it, the Left click on Properties.
    You can then see the tabs in that window.
    There might be a tab to use for "cleaning the head".
    It sounds as if the cartridge isn't giving out enough ink, and needs to be cleaned by the printer.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    iaindaza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2005, 05:05 PM
    Cannon BJC 2100 Problem
    Hi
    Thanks for the prompt reply. I have not had chance to follow your advice yet but will do so a.s.a.p.
    Thanks again
    Daryl Taylor :) ;) :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Big problem with cannon bjc-2100 [ 1 Answers ]

I have exactly the same problem as tommyt 's Big canon bjct-2100 problem Someone please respond??

Another Cannon BJC-2100 Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I've just reloaded the printer onto my computer and now when I try to print it tells me there is a paper jam... except that there is no paper being printed.

View more questions Search