Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdamaskinos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Replacement top rails
    I have a "1852 Silver Sprite /F&D A.G Pool-#7990" which is 18 ft round and 54 inches deep, the railing is starting to corrode from underneath outward. Would like to change to rosin. The above ground pool was purchased in June of 2000. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ted

Check out some similar questions!

Pool top rails [ 0 Answers ]

I have a zodiac ovation pool the palladian model and my top rails are rusting. I have been unable to find replacements for them as the company is out of business. I'm would like to know if there is anything I can do or if there is any other rials I could use as rreplacements?

Swimming pool top rails [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 21” round above ground pool and the top rails are rusting through. The rust is falling in the pool. I put the pool up about four years ago. It was given to me from a friend who said he only used it for one year, then moved and took the pool with him intending to put it back up but never...

Replacement top rails for above ground galaxy pools? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 27ft. Round above ground pool and the toprail/ledge is rusting out and needs to be replaced... any ideas on where I can buy them it's a galaxy II model... Any help?. Thanks!

Finding Replacement Top Rails [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a 15' AG round pool from Harrows (Long Island, New York) in 1997. I now need to replace the top rails because they are rusted and corroded. There are 10 sections that need to be replaced. They are 6" wide. All I have is the Model name of the pool which is Eldorado, but I am unsure...

Replacement top rails [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18' above ground pool with aluminum siding. I need the top rail replacement parts and can't seem to find them anywhere. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.