Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcdeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 02:31 PM
    There were three red gumballs, two yellow gumballs, and one green gumball in the mach
    There were three red gumballs, two yellow gumballs, and one green gumball in the machine. If you have two chances to get red what is the probability you will get red?

Check out some similar questions!

How to install rth2300 with black, green, yellow and red wire? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I am trying to hook up a programmable Honeywell rtg2300 however I only had 4 wires with my old mercury which are green, yellow, red and black. I tried plugging in just the green, yellow and red and leaving the black one off however my gas heater would not turn it self off and had to unplug...

I need to know how to wire t-stat to condenser unit if colors are yellow red green an [ 0 Answers ]

How to wire my condenser unit contactor for t-stat wires if clors are green yellow white and red

Honeywell RTH221B help, Red Yellow White Yellow Green Blue wires? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a new thermostat for the house but went to replace the old one and I have a Yellow, Green, Red, White, and Blue wires but the thermostat has the Y, G, Rh, Rc, and W. An electrician friend hooked it up for me and did the following: Y - Yellow G - Green Rh - Red with a jumper to Rc W -...

How to wire noma with 5 wires blue, white, green,yellow, red [ 0 Answers ]

Noma I have o/b , y , r, g, w. I do connect why to yellow, are to red, g to green, w to white and o/b to? If I connect blue to o/b only AC works but no heat . But should I change to so AC and heat work. Thanks

Tested Yellow, Red, and Green Together [ 1 Answers ]

Also I have a Rheem Model RBHA 17J11NFGAI Air handeler inside with a Rheem Model # RPLA 030JAZ heat pump outside. Last week I replaced the Thermostat (for economical reasons) and apparently purchased the wrong one the one I need is about $40 more so I put the old one back on. Made sure the wires...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.