Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keshia Gultney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Would Love Help From David TIutera
    I just love your show and I have written you a letter but I don't have the slightest idea where to mail it,could you please send me a mailing address or p.o box or >email address removed per site rules<
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Don't know why you think he's here but he's not. He probably will never see this.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 11:53 AM
    On Tutera's web site , there is this --

To contact us directly, please email: info at davidtutera.com.
    (Note, due to the amount of emails received, everything is read; however David and his team are unable to respond to each message.)

Public Relations & Management:
    Eda Kalkay
    EKPR
    Eda at EdaKalkay.com
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshia Gultney View Post
    I just love your show and I have written you a letter but I don't have the slightest idea where to mail it,could you please send me a mailing address or p.o box or >email address removed per site rules<

My concern is how old you are and if you're old enough to get married, planned by David Tutera or anyone else.

There are wedding planners in every City, people who can work off an actual budget. Have you called any of them, perhaps with ideas you've seen on TV?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask david tutera? [ 5 Answers ]

How would a burgundy and turquoise wedding look?

Star of David.. [ 9 Answers ]

Why do so many people say that the star of David is the same as the Pentagram when they look nothing alike..?

David [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie based on true events. I think it came out in the late 80's or early 90's It is kind of like the Crisco Kid but It's about this boy who gets burned by his father in a water bed. If some one can help me out it would be much appreciated :)

David [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 van and the heater blows out cold air only---along with this the engine revs up very high at idle. I feel these 2 problems are connected. Any advice as to what to check first

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search