Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monkeyfeet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Do I have an antique
    Hello I have a Tea pot and Jug which were my grandmothers they have Wade 'festival' England on the bottom are they worth anything?

Check out some similar questions!

Antique ? [ 10 Answers ]

I have inherited several things, that I know some are antiques but not sure about the others, does anyone know how I can post pics, and if someone can tell me if they are antiques and what the value of them may be?? thanks, angie

Have an antique what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique from a resort I work at that has been there for over a 100 years, and I am not sure what it is and would to like find out and have asked lots of people with no success I have also searched eBay. Its killing me not knowing my best guess is some kind of old rope rigging tool.

How to know if you have an antique [ 0 Answers ]

I have a old victor s company creamer 4oz silver cup I want to know what I gt cn you help please

What do I have? Antique? [ 0 Answers ]

I have done research but I come up empty. Any Ideas?

Antique or not? Value? [ 4 Answers ]

have several things I will post , and would like to know if anyone knows if they are antique or not, and if so what the value may be one is of a bar stool with red velvet seat, I have 2 of these they are about 3 foot tall each one is of a sitting stool with wicker seat, about 14 inches high ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.